It seems to me that lot women are always trying to test their men in love. A friend of mine just went through an experience that just awed me. His fiancĂ© asked for something and he went through some serious trouble to get it. His effort could have easily gotten him into legal trouble. After getting what she wanted she just simply said, “I don’t really want it anymore. I never really wanted it to begin with. I just tested you to see whether you would do it for me.” After hearing that I just shook my head. Then it remind me of an old folk stories of one of the Hindu scriptures, where a man beheads his mother to please his lover. But even after that she wasn’t satisfied with what he has done for her.
I agree with what you're saying. I've heard stories like that from a lot of my friends and I think its just a matter of stupidity. If you're with someone, and you claim to love them and they claim to love you, why would you do something so inconsiderate like make a statement that makes them go out of their way for you and than when its said and done, nothing but ungratefulness is showed. It's kind of like asking for issues in a relationship if you ask me. Thanks for the interesting read.
ReplyDelete