Friday, October 1, 2010

My Peer Pressure During The Class Assignment

During my class assignment in English 102, I felt I could have spoke a little bit more than how I was keeping my ideas to myself. I was in group 3 as I had to join with some of my other classmates who were also number 3. The group (classmates) and I were discussing one of Hadara Bar-Nadav's poems named, "Night with Wings".During the group critique, I was not sure how to interpret the poem because I did not understand it at first, but when I had ideas to explain what they were, I did not feel comfortable discussing my thoughts to the group because of my peer pressure. Few minutes later, I discussed to the group what my thoughts were from the poems from the story. I felt that I had to say something to get some ideas before our group (number 3) was called to explain the poem to the whole class.           

No comments:

Post a Comment