I enjoyed our group critique on Thursday. Although I wish I could have gotten a little bit more of feedback , so i was a little disappointed when our professor didn't take a copy of our drafts. But its completely understandable he has all the midterms to review.
Before i was stuck on what to write for my collection but now i understand better and have more ideas.
THE YANKEES LOST :( i couldn't believe it but its okay we made it far. It seemed like they gave up and i don't enjoy watchin them play like that but whatever its nice to see a team(Rangers) go to the world series thats never made it there before. I wish we would have took last years moementum into the playoffs but we didn't , oh well. There's always next season.
I'm a little behind on the Bluebeard reading schedule , hopefully i catch up before class!!!
I play for the schools softball team , we have a double header tomorrow in Staten island , i'm going to be so tired hopefully i get some work done
No comments:
Post a Comment