Welcome to the blog for Prof. John Talbird's English 102 class. The purpose of this site is two-fold: 1) to continue the conversations we start in class (and to start conversations BEFORE we get to class) and 2) to practice our writing/reading on a weekly basis in an informal forum. You are required to write AT LEAST two paragraphs a week (in one or more postings).
Saturday, October 9, 2010
group session
I revised my first draft for the group session and recieved alot of helpful feedback that will certainly help me for my final product. I enjoyed discussing my future plans with my group and conceptualized some new ideas for next writings to come in the future. It was extremely helpful. As I was revising other people's work, the authors note really put a different perspective on the writing and on my comments so it was benficial for me and I'm sure the writers recieved better advice because of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment