Saturday, October 16, 2010

wicked people by cosbert henry

1. The word genocide means to me a complete plan and design by one group of people to wipe out another race or cultural group of people.

2. All my life i try to say away from such related subject matters like genocide, the reason i stay away from subject matters like that is because i'm african american and throught out history all different kind of crime against humanity have occur to my people all over the world.

3. During hitler reign as the german leader he and those who followed him was in the business of destruction to any race or cultural group that they hated and capture . And most of the people that they captured were jews and armenians.

4. From the moment i started reading rabo karabekian autobiography i notice that his story was base on a recollection of poeple who was captured or had family members captured by the nazi and here is a fictional story about their profound sadness written by vonnegut. Because of the accuracy of there stories, vonnegut created rabo karabekian character to tell their story.

5. These books, films,painting and other composition about tragic historical events serves as a guide to all of us to be aware of what could happen if we hate each other on any level, whether it be race or culture.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I don't blame you for not wanting to hear more about genocide as there've been problems regarding other people hating us of our color. As an African American myself, I don't want to hear about anyone killing someone because he or she is black. I may not have been in a situation where I was threatened or attacked by anyone because of my race, but I deserve to live safe just as how Jews shouldn't feel terrified of anyone.

    ReplyDelete