Welcome to the blog for Prof. John Talbird's English 102 class. The purpose of this site is two-fold: 1) to continue the conversations we start in class (and to start conversations BEFORE we get to class) and 2) to practice our writing/reading on a weekly basis in an informal forum. You are required to write AT LEAST two paragraphs a week (in one or more postings).
Saturday, October 23, 2010
Enjoying The Third Group Critique
I enjoyed the third group critique in my English 102 class. I was in group three when professor Talbird noticed that my group did not have the same people as last time (in the second group critique), so the professor chose some classmates who were in other groups and put them into group three as a replacement. It was a fun experience since I got to know their Ekphrastic Collection instead of hearing it from the same people who were usually in my group.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment