I had a very good time listening the Harada Bar-Nardav . Most of her poems make sense to me now because she explained where they are coming from. Discussing her life and explaining the reason behind writing poems was very inspiring and arousing. It looks like she went through a lot in her life and she sees the world in a complete different manner. I found it very interesting that how she expressed her love for art and poem. Before taking this class I was not that much fascinated by art. But now I like to see more and explore more out of it. For me poem is the most difficult part of art, understanding them and interpreting the meaning form them is very difficult and challenging sometimes. On the other hand painting and pictures are the ones I am more curious about, of course we can’t delineate the exact meaning but we make our self thing or go deep to distinguish the message. Art, for me, is more about expanding your horizon by understanding the meaning of it and admiring the beauty of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment