“Come”
Come unto me,
I see your eyes,
Your soul laid there before me.
Come unto me,
I see your tears,
Your heart shattered before me,
Come unto me,
I see your pain,
Your mind unraveled before me.
Come unto me,
I see your guilt,
Your being exposed before me.
Come clasped my hands,
Before its too late,
Let me guide you and together we will escape your faith.
Come clasp my hands,
Rising from the abyss,
Let me awaken you with the one sweet kiss.
Come clasp my hands,
Confide your life in me,
Let your hatred go, and I will protect you eternally.
Come fall on me,
Trust my thoughts,
Let the vile demons comfort naught.
Come fall on me,
Let me know,
The true value of our souls.
Come unto me,
Come clasp my hands,
Come fall on me,
Together we will cope with grief.
No comments:
Post a Comment