Visiting the Holocaust Museum at QCC for the first was very interesting and it was a new experience for me. I never realized we had a Holocaust Museum on our campus. When I first entered I was like where are we? I never sen this place before. When we watched "The American Genocide" as a class I thought it was going to be a boring old history film, but it was very touching and somewhat emotional. I heard about the Genocide but I never really knew what the Genocide was about and what actually happened. I didn't pay much attention about the Genocide because I wasn't that interested. After watching a film it caught my attention.
Watching the crucial film made me feel sick to my stomach. It was so horrifying watching these innocent people getting tortured for no reason because this one man decides to say the lord told him to. Watching people getting interviewed in the film made me so lucky that I never experienced something so horriable that I'll always remember.
After watching the film we got to look around in the Holocaust Mueseum which was an awesome experience for me. the Mueseum was like a huge story book explaining what happened exactly about the Genocide. There was televisions in there werewe could hear the victims who suffered greatly telling their life experiences and how they lived through it. One thing that caught my attention was the id card. If you were a Jewish they would put a letter J and also gave people names. I thought that was inhumane no one should take over anyone's life or give them an identity. People should have equal rights as a human being.
No comments:
Post a Comment