Saturday, November 20, 2010

Tues

Tuesday's class was interesting because of the fact that we were able to analyze the commercials that the professor wanted us to look at. It's funny because usually when commercials come on i mute the tv because i cant stand watching or hearing them, it annoys me. But for class i was actually looking for the meaning of those commercials and it was pretty cool , everything does have a meaning behind it.
I also enjoyed being able to play the role of ruth, it was pretty funny because I'm a bad actor. but it was cool. The book is pretty good so far, i thought it was going to be a little bit boring but it hasn't been. What i don"t like is that we spend so much time talking about it, then it gets a bit annoying and boring,in my opinion. Other than that it's a pretty good book and I'm sure many agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment