I liked how Frida kept fighting throught out life and didnt really give up. she was a brave one too. I was shocked when the men came in shooting all she did was stay relaxed and took a gun and shot it up. That was bery brave of her.
Welcome to the blog for Prof. John Talbird's English 102 class. The purpose of this site is two-fold: 1) to continue the conversations we start in class (and to start conversations BEFORE we get to class) and 2) to practice our writing/reading on a weekly basis in an informal forum. You are required to write AT LEAST two paragraphs a week (in one or more postings).
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Class Assignment
Tuesday's assignment was very fun and different to what we normally do. I liked that we got into groups and chose what we wanted to do. My group chose the actors and script at first i didn't want to act and we didn't think we was going to but we did . But it turned out to be very fun actually i enjoyed doing it even though i was a little nervous. I hope we get to see the movie like we saw Frida. which actually was surprisely interesting. I thought it was just going to be another boring movie, but it wasn't i was really into it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment