Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Reenacting "A Raisin in The Sun"

The class assignment was fun on Tuesday. I liked it when the classmates and I splitted into five groups as each of the groups had were in charge of different parts in the "Rasin of The Sun" play. I was in the first group. My group had to decide what objects were going to be in the first scene as the time of the story (A Raisin of The Sun) were in the 1950's. 
My favorite part was when the third group were discussing the whole class their parts of the story. It was funny (not in a mean way) how Cosbert accidently held one of his partners (from his group) hand as he was explaining which of his partners were playing Walter's mother in the play. It almost seemed as if Cosbert was trying to be a boyfriend to her (the classmate). From doing the reenactment, it meant, to me, how we (the classmates and I) could make the class assignments fun without doing making them too serious.  
         

No comments:

Post a Comment