I am so excited and nervouse that the semester is coming close to its end. I am slowly finishing up my collection, but so worried about the last two pieces that i haven't even started yet. I wanted to know if the article has to be aboout an artist or it can be about absoulutly anything?
I was also so pleases and interested in the foreward you gave us in class to read because that helped me finish mine. I can't wait till im finished with the whole collection and to see Prof. Talbirds comments.
Yeah, me too. I also had trouble understanding what a Foreword was. Remember, a Foreword must discuss what you were writing in your Ekphrastic Collection. For instance, if you wrote about Frida Kahlo's art in poetry, then you have to explain what made you have those feelings of writing it. They have to be in the Foreward. I hope my advice helped you. Good luck.
ReplyDelete