Friday, November 19, 2010

Thoughts on A Raisin in the Sun

I finished the book earlier today and without spoiling it for anyone who hasn't finished it yet, I have to say that I thought the book was pretty interesting. The different conflicts that kept popping up throughout the story kept me reading on. The family was kinda dysfunctional which I found to be funny but I thought the family was pretty representative of the average family in today's society where they don't get along sometimes but they try to pull through it to solve their problems and deal with them in any way they possibly can.
Reflecting back on yesterday at the writing center, I would have to say it was pretty helpful. My tutor helped me to improve my foreward along with a couple of other pieces in my collection. The writing center is a really resourceful and I would suggest that people go there if they need help with anything regarding their writing whether it be in their collection or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment