Saturday, November 6, 2010

Trapped

Days feel like night
Closer looks like distance
Happiness moved away
I am trapped in a dungeon of sadness

I am trapped by your lies
Lies that have built a wall around me
No more walking on the beach and looking at the blue sky

The doors and windows of my childhood are closed
How can you be this cruel?
Can’t you see I am not from your world?
The world you came from has no mercy

I was born to be wild and free
Now you have single handedly trapped me with your lies and manipulations
All I see now is darkness, closed doors, handcuffs, and so on ….

I am trapped by your greed
Trapped by your selfishness
Trapped by your anger

How can I get out of here?
The distance is too far, the road is too narrow
The night is too dark, the wall is too high

I am trapped, trapped, trapped
I can’t go forward or backward
I am trapped by your lies and manipulations

By nimatu Hughes

No comments:

Post a Comment