This is the first time am reading a play in class, most of the time I only go see one. I can't wait to see the pay "Raisin in the Sun". The story line is so funny and at the same time is about real life drama in the 50ties for African American. I really like the way the play portrays the relationship between the White Americans, African Americans and the Africans.
I just finish reading the book this morning and i like the way the play ends. I wonder what are we going to do on Tuesday in class regarding the play. I am hoping that, the teacher will divide the class like he usually does and let us have group activities. My favorite character in the play is Benetha. She was trying hard to break away from the norms and values of her people, and that was bringing a lot of friction between her and her mother.
No comments:
Post a Comment