Why I did not have a quiz on Tuesday? I thought that I was suppose to read act two of "A Raisin in The Sun" to answer some questions. I knew that there were a few weeks of class left before the end of the Fall Term, but I felt that I wasted time reading the book if there were other things I have to get ready for the due date of the Ekphrastic Collection.
Speaking of the Ekphrastic Collection, I am almost finished with the foreword, poetry, afterword and art review. I still have a few more pages to complete, but I am hopeful that they will be great drafts for the final group critique. I still think back of the comments I got from my group from last week (from the pervious group critique) and they advice makes continue to remember how I should improve my collection.
No comments:
Post a Comment