Friday, November 5, 2010

My First Reaction to "Frida" and Questions

After seeing part of the movie "Frida" on Tuesday, I was amazed to see it. I did not know that there was a movie of Frida Kahlo as I heard of her from high school (Francis Lewis High School). I guessed that the movie was not made before I was student at QCC. (Queensborough Community College). I learned while I was in high school that she survived a bus crash that almost destoryed her legs and became an artist, but I never knew that Frida's injuries did not stopped her from being able to walk and to have a normal life. Because of her confindence, she inspired me. She encouraged me to enjoy my life and to not let anything get in the way of it. As a person who also went through a terrible incident as Frida, I also have to realize how far I am and to keep on going.

On Thursday, I saw the rest of "Frida" (the movie) in class and I wanted to ask a couple of questions. After Diego wanted to divorce Frida, what made Diego want to remarry her? After Diego wanted to divorce Frida, she said she did not want to. Why she did not want to divorce Diego after he insisted on divorcing her?         
         

No comments:

Post a Comment