What is agony that you bear?
A brand new day is about to approach.
Bringing light and new life.
Do you have any knowledge of my past?
Do you know the moments of sorrow I lived...
Oh you the traveller of this night!
Do not fear and bring forth your hand.
I will share your sorrow
And I will give you new hope
Do you have any knowledge of my past?
Do you know the moments of sorrow I lived...
Oh you traveller of the this night!
Look at the new dawn
Look at the rays of hope shining
And feel the end of this dark night
Do you have any knowledge of my past?
Do you know the moments of sorrow I lived?
But now I have overcome my sorrow.
Do you know the moments of sorrow I lived?
But now I have overcome my sorrow.
-Kazi Ahmed
No comments:
Post a Comment