Welcome to the blog for Prof. John Talbird's English 102 class. The purpose of this site is two-fold: 1) to continue the conversations we start in class (and to start conversations BEFORE we get to class) and 2) to practice our writing/reading on a weekly basis in an informal forum. You are required to write AT LEAST two paragraphs a week (in one or more postings).
Thursday, September 2, 2010
Museum....Which One Was It Again?
I defenitely don't remember the first museum I ever went to, let alone the experiencing what it was like. It was so long ago. All I remeber is that it was huge. But now adays there are so many museums in New York, in just about every borough. I guess when you're young like I was, you can't really appreciate places like this till you get older.
Labels:
Jasmine Best
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i have an idea of what you are saying jaz, i had a similar experience growing up.my dad it a member of our local theater group where i grewup and heis a sreen writer in da hood. he would normally take me to lots of screen plays, but i was never interested in any of them. all i wanted was the snacks,the juices and the though of being some where other than school or church.
ReplyDeletei was a little surprised, when i heard prof. talbird short story, i think he could make a book out of that, with the new england setting, not knowing fully how is the main charater and why is he loing it, i want to say this to prof. talbird keep writing you could be on to some thing. (develop the main charater a lot more)
ReplyDelete