I took my english 101 class last year in high school for college now at Bryant high school. My English 101 teacher influenced me the most out of all the teachers I had in high school, he made the class interesting and really made us think about what we were writing which helped improve my writing a lot. When I took the class I was assigned multiple essays based on critical lens, personal opinions and general comprehension of literacy. In class we conversed about scenes from movies and articles while providing our opinions in class discussions.
My first museum experience was at the museum of natural history when I was in the 3rd or 4th grade, during my first museum visit felt submerged, yet floated back to the surface as I began to recall the vague yet familiar scenes from that time. When I walked into the museum, my expectations were low. I was thinking, "well they got stuff on display and everyone just comes here to look at them..." Of course I wasn't too far off, but even then I was in for a surprise. The artwork, statues and even reading the descriptions of the items captivated my interest. One notable place inside the
No comments:
Post a Comment