Tuesday, September 14, 2010

MY LIFE

MY LIFE

MY LIFE IS LIKE AN OPEN BOOK
FOR IN IT EVERYDAY I LOOK
MY LIFE IS LIKE THE SINKING SAND
FOR IT I JUST CAN'T UNDERSTAND

MY LIFE IS LIKE A LEAFLESS TREE
FOR IT IS DRY LIKE A WATERLESS SEA
IN MY LIFE I ALWAYS CURSE
BUT EVERYDAY THINGS SEEM TO GET WORSE

MY LIFE IS LIKE AN INFORMATION
COMING FROM ALL DENOMINATION
MY LIFE IS LIKE THE SINFUL WORD
BUT NOW I'M WITH THE LORD
I THANK HIM FOR SAVING MY LIFE

2 comments:

  1. I think this poem shows questions and feelings we all face at some point or another in our lives. I like how the ending, kinda catches you by surprise because it ends on a postive note.
    What was the reason for you writing and posting this particular poem for us to read?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with cortiz its actually very interersting that you posted this up because many people might agree with this poem and might feel as if their lives is like a book too. i like the ending because i believe n God and i appreciate alot hes done.

    ReplyDelete