Monday, September 20, 2010

abstract art

I personaly do not enjoy abstarct art because it either just doesn't look like art to me, or you have to think really really hard to try to interpret the meaning of it. Abstract painting that has somewhat realistic figuers is a bit more intersting.
The ones we saw in class weren't really the types of paintins I enjoy looking at. The Oceanpark #93 looked like something you can see at a design or painting store, it looks like there is no meaning to the painting.

1 comment:

  1. I don't intend to change your opinion with this comment, but i think your trying to hard to make sense of something that has the main purpose of not making sense at all. look at the abstract art with an open mind, and the first thing that comes to you is your answer. No one can say your wrong because there is no right answer. Thats the beauty of it.It's what ever you want it to be.

    ReplyDelete