Tuesday, September 7, 2010

caribbean girl

as she sits in the baking sun,

her curve hugs de ocean,

her name is popular to many,

her beauty is known worldwide,

she,s kind to any man,

her energy would set you alight,

even though i haven't seen her in two years,

my hert long to be with her, for all the memories .

2 comments:

  1. Damn, this is a poem I can relate to, one that definitely hits home. It took me back, bringing memories of when I was head over heels for this girl, especially the with the line " her energy would set you alight", which was one of the greatest qualities she possessed. Did you write this poem? If so, who is this caribbean girl? Either way, This poem was concise and full of emotion, and though it has a few misspelled words and grammatical errors, these mistakes actually add a charm to it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WELL I'M FROM THE CARIB. BUT I CAN RELATE TO IT IN A WAY OF MY BF LONGING TO SEE MY BEAUTY. ITS THE ONLY THING HE THINKS ABOUT IS TO SEE MY FACE AGAIN BUT I'M ALSO KIND TO MAN AS TO DON'T DISRESPECT THEM IF THEY DON'T TO ME BUT HER KINDNESS TO MAN MY MEAN SOMETHING MORE OTHER THAN WHAT WE MIGHT THINK BUT IF YOUR LONGING TO SEE HER YOU CAN GO AHEAD AND KEEP SEARCHING FOR HER UNTIL YOU SEE THAT BEAUTY AGAIN.

    ReplyDelete