Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Citing (MLA)

Today in class we had to pick an artist, get information from a book, scholar article, newspaper/magazine and visual aid (picture/painting). Please somebody tell me why is it necessary to cite. I was never good at it and to this day I suck at it. It's so difficult because there are different ways to cite different types of works, like books, articles, dvd, etc. "Will it get easier?" is the question of the day.

1 comment:

  1. dearest jasmine
    you must always keep your chin up when confronting something that you may think you suck at or what not. I think i suck at a lot of things but we must practice the things we arn't so good at, so we may get better. A good suggestion would be either to attend the schools writing center or by purchasing the hacker book on the syllabus. good luck!

    ReplyDelete