It is difficult to sum up what I have learned from this class. I have learned so much and one blog just isn’t enough to tell all. Perhaps the most surprising learning of this class was facts about the Armenian genocide. I also learned that Manhattan has art galleries where you can just walk in and out like it’s no one’s business. I also learned that art can be whatever, as long as you can sell the idea of it being art. I learned poetry isn’t necessarily difficult to write, most people are scared to write it. I learned that Sidney Poitier is a really good actor. Most of all, I learned Professor John Talbird only looked very tough on the first day.
yes it is hard to sum up everything at once but to point of knowledge, we have to give the prof. a round of applause for doing a good job at his work. he has taught us so much more than showing picture,movies and reading play. he is very generous and ambitious of what he does and want us to do to accomplish something in life. as you can see he has open our mind to things and that we can base our knowledge on image we don't see and create an artistic figure of us. he has spoke to us in different form and enable us to cherish or show a tremendous love passion of what we really are or feel inside us.
ReplyDelete