Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Today In class

I actually wasnt that nervous to read in class today like I usually am, because I didnt look or prepare to speak, we could just read whatever we wanted and we werent expected to act like presenters.
Everyone had some really great work, one spoke about what dance means to her another about how Art is anything with expression and another said she sees art as more then just paintings put in galleries. I heard an excellent story in class as well that reminded me of this movie I watched, I forgot what it was called but it was about an underground city that could not see the sun. Anyway everyone wrote marvelously! It was nice having some refreshments and snacks in class today. I'm happy I read and gave in my final paper today. now I could study for my makeup Bio except, and History exam and figure out what the heck is going on with financial aid next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment