I learn from English 102 are art and poetry. They are mentioned in class many times to understand how artists and other people express ther feelings than formally writing them in essays. Poems have more in common with art. People can write any words that come into their mind instead of the words being placed in proper order. For instance, if I am given an assignment to discuss about MOMA (Museum of Modern Art), then poetry will not be the right choice than how readers are suppose to understand my museum experience. However, I can discuss what their feelings are from the picture which is the important rules of poetry. Clearly, poetry allows me to express my thoughts freely.
Art is seen by many people. However, there are more to learn about art than how everyone sees it. There are stories of why artists create designs. This is what I also learned while I went to MOMA for the art review assignment. Artists design their artworks because of the situations they have gone throught in their life. The only way for the creators to draw their masterpiece is from their emotions. Learning more about art has made me look at drawings carefully than how I used to look at them before.
No comments:
Post a Comment