Today we finished watching A Rasin in the Sun. We discussed if the movie fit our expectation from reading the play. In my honest opinion, I think in some asoects it did fit my expectations like Linder (the white man) who tried to buy them out for the house. Mama is some aspects such as her size, and there was also the customes. They fix to the T. The plant I thought would be more green.
The fact that some scenes were not in the movie kind of threw me off because i thought thatsome of those scenes would be key to understanding better the storyline. For instance, when Walter did business with Bobo and Willy. I thought they would have showed the verbal exchange they were having. In addition, the part with George and Beneatha seating on the couch. He leans over to kiss her but all she wants to do is talk. I also thought that was key in understanding Beneatha's thinking.
No comments:
Post a Comment