Welcome to the blog for Prof. John Talbird's English 102 class. The purpose of this site is two-fold: 1) to continue the conversations we start in class (and to start conversations BEFORE we get to class) and 2) to practice our writing/reading on a weekly basis in an informal forum. You are required to write AT LEAST two paragraphs a week (in one or more postings).
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
my two fave subjects- art and english
I've always enjoyed drawing. When I was very little I drew faces and when I was in 5th grade I started drawing disney cartoons alot. I had my little obsessions with genres, anime, cartoonism, realism, or just eyes, people, trees , horses, more recently have I enjoyed making contemperary and abstract art though I havent sat down and actually drew anything for two years.I really wanted to take an art class this semester but I just couldnt fit it in. So its great I got to study art and english in the same class! My two favorite subjects. I like to write poetry. I love to read all types of books and I've always loved to analyze and compare things whether it be photography, art, music, writing or even movies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment