Dear Professor Talbird,
My experience in EN-101 was not what i expected. Before beginning EN-101 i thought i was going to hate english class. I've never been a big fan of english, but the experience turned out to be a fun one. we read many memoirs from a textbook called The Writer's Presence. our professor had us write our own memoirs too. i enjoyed EN-101 because i got to know my classmates and everyone always had something to say about the readings in class which made the learning fun.
The fact that we're reading poems in class interests me because i like both reading and writing peotry. Even though i went to an art high school and had the chance to go, I've never been to the MoMA. I have been to the Metropolitan museum of art, and a couple art galleries at my high school. I enjoy art very much, especially paintings such as the one we discussed in class The Scream.
Jonathan Bartolo
No comments:
Post a Comment